Don't you just hate those weeks where you pull out all the stops, put your all in and your scales stay the same!!!!
I'm a little disappointed since I tried so hard this week.
I did put in all the extra and made my exercise routine harder so my only consolation is that maybe I've greatly improved muscle tone which could prevent a weight loss since muscle weighs more than water/fat.
Or it could be last weekend coming back to bite me on the bum. I wasn't expecting a 2lb loss last week but it happened.
Maybe my scales are having a bad day and not me. (still ever hopeful me!!! wink)
However, being a little disappointed is not the same as being disheartened.
It's a new day, a new week and a new go at things.
Here we go again.
I really didn't expect a loss this week myself because I cheated Friday.
ReplyDeleteDon't get discouraged! Just work hard this week and try again next week... I'm sure you will be less disappointed. :) You're still doing a great job!