After a few too many issues with this website over recent months and the ridiculous only showing one post of all the blogs I do follow I've decided to move:
My new blog
Everyone is welcome as before, it may take a little time to build it up but it's going to be an open blog that covers much more than I've done here.
As much as it still will be my family blog, it's also a bit more me and my life. As my kids are getting older and ready to go off to big schools, I'm not going to have quite so much to fill the pages with so there'll be recipes, diet updates, style. All things I've covered briefly in here but it's going to be more Becca than Becca's kids.
I hope to see some of you over there and you can still follow wordpress via blogger so you have no excuse. Ha.
I will still read the blogs on my list, have exported some of my faves to my wordpress feed and I will continue to comment when and where I can but even blogger has been playing up with that lately.
So it's far from goodbye, I'm just moving house.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so share your thoughts.